CARRBORO, N.C. -- The Town Economic Development Department in partnership with the Carrboro Business Alliance will be hosting an in-person All Business Briefing for all business in Carrboro from 8 to 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 13, at the Century Center in Downtown Carrboro.
The event is open for all and free to attend, but we do request that you register in advance at https://bit.ly/3vaTmeN
The purpose is to connect local business owners and managers with timely information, resources, and one another, represent local business interests with key decision makers, and promote a more vibrant Carrboro community.
Business specialists from the Small Business Center at Durham Tech will also be available if you would like to take advantage of their free and confidential business consulting services. The agenda for the event is below, and coffee and biscuits will be provided sponsored by Neal’s Deli. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Complete your registration today at https://bit.ly/3vaTmeN We look forward to seeing you there!
- 8 - 8:30 am: Coffee networking
- 8:30 - 8:45 am: Welcome and overview
- 8:45 - 9:15 am: Segment 1 (Town updates on 203 Project, OWASA East Main Street Sewer Project, upcoming events, etc)
- 9:15 - 9:45 am: Segment 2 (CBA updates on local business survey results, etc.)
- 9:45 - 9:50 am: Closing remarks
- 9:50 - 10 am: Resource acquisition (i.e., access free and confidential small business counseling and low-interest loans and grant information and services from exhibitors)