- The Board approved the previous meeting minutes of March 13th and March 20th.
- The Board appointed Emily Kreutzer, and Gwen Barlow to the Appearance Commission/Neighborhood Preservation District Commission.
- The Board appointed David Darr,Tanya Jisa, Kim Calandra, Arthur “Beven” Ramsey to the Economic Sustainability Commission.
- The Board appointed Beth Hustedi, Patricia Morfeld, and Jay Parker to the Arts Committee.
- The Board appointed James Baker, Sriv Navaratnam, Joseph Collins, and Richard Ellington to the Board Adjustment.
- The Board appointed Erin Jobe and Daniel Mayer the Carrboro Tourism Development Authority.
Tourism Development Authority’s Annual Report to the Board of Aldermen: Erin Jobe presented the report to the Board.
The Board decided to reschedule the request to authorize the CASA/Carrboro Affordable Housing Loan Agreement.
The Board adopted a Public Art Policy.
Update on Funding Status of the Orange County Food Council: Molly Demarco presented a funding statue report to the Board. The Board authorized a Food Policy with the condition of participation of partner organizations.
The Board accepted the 2018 Annual Report on the Schools Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance (SAPFO) from the Technical Advisory Committee.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News.