BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- The Board approved the previous meeting minutes for March 27, 2018
- The Board approved the amendment to the Town of Carrboro Advisory Board Recruitment and the appointment policy to Clarify Dual Advisory Board Membership.
- The Board appointed Jim Porto to the Economic Sustainability Commission.
- The Board decided to postpone the consideration and possible approval of a Development Agreement between the Town of Carrboro and the ArtsCenter regarding the 203 South Greensboro Project.
- The Board appointed Jill Ricks to the Transportation Advisory Board. The Board then approved a motion to continue the vote until the next meeting on April 17, 2018.
- The Board decided to have further discussion on the Comprehensive Plan for Carrboro at their Upcoming retreat in May 2018.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News.