BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 11/27/18
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday November 27, 2018. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
PROCLMATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Mayor Lavelle proclaimed Wednesday November 28, 2018 as “Carrboro Jaguars Women’s Cross Country 2A State Champions Day.”
- The Board approved the Meeting Minutes for the October 16th and 30th BOA meetings.
- The Board scheduled a public hearing for January 22, 2019 on a Land Use Ordinance Amendment relating to signage.
- The Board scheduled a public hearing on January 22, 2019 on a Land Use Ordinance Amendment relating to Community or Regional Utility Facilities.
- The Board approved an extension of audit contract.
- The Board continued the public hearing on a Land Use Ordinance Amendment and associated Town Code Amendment establishing advisory board term limits to December 4, 2018.
- The Board approved a Land Use Ordinance Amendments relating to performing arts space.
- The Board heard a review on affordable housing for Hutchings Property and 905 and 921 Homestead Road.
- The Board recommended transportation projects for NCDOT’s high impact and low cost projects program.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News